What Is it: The Comfy Commuter Travel and Neck Pillow.
- Offers a full income behind guarantee (if purchased by a Comfy Commuter website) if returned within 30 days of delivery
- Flat behind doesn’t pull your conduct forward
- Slip resistant fabric on a behind helps keep a sham in place
- Optional chin tab can be used for a cosy fit and for additional neck support
- Side slot for storage
- Made in a USA
- Compacts down into an trustworthy lift bag
- Although there are enclosed straps to assistance restrict a pillow, we still found it massive to lift on a plane
- I felt that a regulating a chin tab done me feel like we was being strangled by a pillow, and that though it, my conduct would tumble brazen while we slept
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 6/10. If a sham works for you, it’s really useful! If it doesn’t, than it’s only another massive object to transport around while we travel
- Value: 5/10. The cost indicate is still really high for a transport pillow, even on sale
- Durability: 10/10. The outdoor cover is done of 85 percent polyester and 15 percent cotton, and a middle cover is 100 percent polyester. The sham is really durable and will final a while, given it is washable
- Cool Factor: 8/10. This sham isn’t any dorkier than any other transport pillow.
Final Verdict: This sham didn’t work for me, though hundreds of happy reviewers on Amazon adore it. Since there’s a money-back guarantee, we competence as good try it for yourself if you’re in a marketplace for a new transport pillow.
(Photo: Comfy Commuter)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are formed on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some examination products are sent to us giveaway of assign and with no inducement to offer a auspicious review. We offer the unprejudiced opinions, certain and negative, and will never accept remuneration to examination a product. If we have any questions or comments concerning the reviews, or would like to advise a product for review, greatfully email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.